Buffalo Chick’n Pasta Salad
The perfect Buffalo Chick’n Pasta Salad to keep that summer vibe during back-to-school/work season.
Hands up if you’ve ever made a huge batch of pasta salad for a barbecue and had a ton leftover? We do all the time, which means we typically have lunch for at least a couple days following sorted. When it came to prepping for our back-to-work lunch challenge Dev thought to herself? Why not make pasta salad specifically for meal prepped lunches? And thus this recipe was born.
Dev initially made this recipe for a work function with a bunch of non-vegan co-workers. They all gave rave reviews, some even asking where they could get the vegan chick’n from as it tasted exactly like actual chicken. Obviously it was a no-brainer to bring this to the blog, especially since it’s overwhelmingly omnivore-approved!
Why you need to make this recipe now:
- Buffalo sauce.
- The best vegan chicken ever.
- Quick and easy prep.
- Stores well.
- Tastes great both warmed and not.
Spicy buffalo chick’n mixed with creamy vegan ranch, pasta and fresh veggies. Can you really ask for more? This recipe makes about 4-5 servings depending on how much you’d like to eat. Most likely you’ll get a good five lunches out of this recipe, meaning that’s your meal prep done in about 20 minutes. None of this 3 hour on a Sunday business.
Check out the full recipe and video below.
Looking for more back-to-school recipes? Check out Kat’s Mason Jar Ramen!
Buffalo Chick'n Pasta Salad
- 450 g of pasta cooked
- 88 g red pepper chopped
- 88 g cucumber chopped
- 30 g vegan bacon chopped
- 120 ml cup vegan ranch
- 1227 g tofurky lightly season chick'n
- 14 g vegan butter or oil
- 60 ml buffalo sauce
- To a pan over medium heat add butter and melt. Add vegan chick'n and stir to crisp and brown. pour over the buffalo sauce and stir to coat. remove from heat and set aside.
- To a large bowl add cooked pasta of choice and toss with vegan ranch. you can make your own (we have a recipe on www.twomarketgirls.coor your can buy from the store.
- Serve immediately or store in containers for meal prep.
How to make Vegan Buffalo Chick’n Pasta Salad (video)