Roasted Cauliflower with Curry Sauce
Cauliflower is one of those ingredients that we never tire of. It is such a versatile ingredient. I mean what ingredient can be used to make cheese sauce, burgers, wings and a great appetizer!? Cauliflower is magic.
We’re not doing anything fancy today, just showing off the amazing flavour that cauliflower has. Paired with a delicious sauce, cauliflower can easily be the star of any kitchen table.
Not only are baked cauliflower steaks with curry dill sauce super easy to make but they are jam packed full of flavour!
This dish is a perfect side or appetizer for any dinner or lunch.
Roasted Cauliflower with Curry Dill Sauce
- 2 cauliflowers
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- salt, to taste
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Wash and cut your cauliflower into steaks vertically. Because of the structure of a cauliflower, you won’t get a lot of steaks out of it. However you can use the rest of the cauliflower as florets for a great appetizer.
- Lay out the cauliflower on a lined baking sheet and brush with your avocado oil. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake cauliflower for 20 minutes or until golden.
- While the cauliflower bakes you can make your sauce by combining the mayo, water, dill, curry paste, turmeric and garlic powder.
- Serve cauliflower with a generous drizzle of sauce.