It’s always good to have a hearty sandwich after a day of drinking. Plus this one is delicious and super easy to make.
A play on a BLT but waaaaaay more delicious.
- 1 block tempeh, sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cup kale
- 1 avocado
- 4 slices of bread
- Slice tempeh into 1/4″ thick pieces.
- In a shallow pan add apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, liquid smoke, garlic and chili flakes to a bowl. Set aside to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Slice your tomato and avocado and prepare kale.
- Add tempeh to a pan on medium heat and cook until golden on both sides. Add a little bit of the marinade to cook in.
- Assemble your sandwiches using the tempeh bacon, tomato, kale and avocado.