Stop buying your whipped cream at the store. Instead make this super easy and delicious vegan coconut whipped cream for all your whip cream needs. Coconut whipped cream is pretty much good on anything. Put it on a slice of pie or on some fresh fruit or better yet just spoon it into your mouth. We won’t judge.
Tip: If you don’t have a stand mixer or a hand mixer add all ingredients in a mason jar and close tight. Shake vigorously until light and fluffy. This takes long, but is one hell of an arm workout.
To see how we did it check out our Youtube channel! Video below.
Coconut Whipped CreamPrint
- 1 can of coconut milk, chilled in fridge overnight*
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Chill 1 can of coconut milk overnight in fridge (*not included in prep time)
- The can of coconut should separate, liquid from fat. The higher the fat content the better the results.
- Empty everything but the liquid into a mixer or bowl if using a hand mixer. Add icing sugar and vanilla. Mix on medium until it become light and fluffy (like whipped cream).
- Store in the fridge for use.