Chili is a go to here at Two Market Girls, especially on those cold days were all you want to do is cuddle up in a blanket and watch movies. Chili is warm and welcoming and just soothes the body on a stressful day. At least that’s what we think.
Chili is so easy to make and is super versatile! Throw in the beans and vegetables you want! This is just one of the many vegan chili recipes that we love to make!
Not only is chili delicious but it is also ridiculously easy to make. One pot and cray low maintenance. Add everything to a pot and let it sit. Yep, that’s it. Let it sit for about an hour, stirring occasionally and enjoy a big bowl of warm and cozy deliciousness.
Easy Vegan Chili
- 1 can tomato juice
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 2 handfuls of mushrooms, quartered
- 2 yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp grated dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp hot chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and red kidney beans.
- Add to a large pot along with every other ingredient. Stir until mixed.
- Place on stove on high and bring to a boil. Once boiled brig heat down to medium and let simmer for at least 1 hour. The longer you let it simmer the better.