The Blue Jays are going into game three of the ALCS today and all of Toronto will be watching and cheering them on. There’s no way you can watch any sports game without game day food. It’s kinda the best part.
So time to make sure you’re rocking your white a blue and your snack game is on point. That’s where we come into play. We’ve already given you a great light hummus, but now we have this delicious hearty kale & artichoke dip. It’s so good, o one will know it’s vegan. We put our Two Market Girls guarantee on that. This is one of our favourite recipes we’ve ever made, and we think you’ll agree.
Kale & Artichoke DipPrint
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 2 cups frozen kale, thawed
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F (optional)
- Add all ingredients, but the 1/4 cup vegan cheese, to a food processor. Process until all incorporated.
- Add chunks or grate vegan cheese and mix into the dip.
- Pour in an oven safe bowl and place in the oven to heat dip and melt the cheese. This step is 100% optional.
- Serve with toasted pita bread and nacho chips.