This recipe and blog post for Loaded Vegan Sheet Pan Nachos is sponsored by All-Clad Canada
Crispy nachos topped with an jalapeno vegan queso, mushroom “beef”, salsa, lime sour cream, cilantro and green onions. You know what that means right? It’s time for a nacho party! ?
It’s that time of year where school and work routines start taking over your life again. Which means it’s time for quick and easy dinner recipes to reign supreme. You’ve got limited time so why waste it on making dinner? We teamed up with All-Clad Canada to show you how you can use their D3 Stainless Ovenware Jelly Roll Pan to create one of our go-to weeknight dinners; Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos. Don’t let the name of this pan fool you because we can assure you, it’s nacho proof.
Why you need to make these epic nachos:
- 20 minute dinner.
- Loaded with flavour.
- No cutlery required.
- No special ingredients needed.
These deliciously Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos come together in about 20 minutes so time is nacho problem with this recipe – making them perfect for busy weeknights. Plus there’s no need to transfer to individual plates, just place the entire sheet pan in the middle of your table for the perfect sharing platter. The perfect recipe for lazy game night hosts like us.
So let’s talk about this pan. We know, it’s just a pan what’s there to talk about? Well first of all: handles. Most sheet pans don’t have handles and it can make it difficult to remove from the oven. If your someone like Kat, who burns herself so frequently, this can be a hazard. These super easy to grip handles take this issue away. If the handles don’t get you, then the quality of this pan will. We promise you won’t regret adding this pan to your kitchen arsenal.
Check out the full recipe and video below.
Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos
- 350 g nacho chips
- 100 mL salsa
- 80 g pickled jalapeno, diced
- 20 g cilantro, chopped
- 30 g green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 200 g diced mushrooms
- 85 g white onion, diced
- 20 g garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp hot chili powder
- 1 lime, juiced
Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 110 g vegan cream cheese
- 227 g vegan cheddar cheese shreds
- 90 mL non-dairy milk
- 90 mL pickled jalapeno brine
Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- 160 g block tofu
- 30 mL non-dairy milk
- 30 mL apple cider vinegar
- 20 g cilantro, finely minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- To make the mushroom crumble, add butter to a large pan. Once melted add the onion and cook with a lid on for 2-3 minutes or until translucent. Add the mushrooms and garlic and sprinkle with smoked paprika, cumin and hot chili powder. Stir and cook with the lid on for 4-5 minutes. Stir until the mushrooms are tender. Remove from the heat and squeeze the lime juice over top. Set aside.
- To make the nacho cheese sauce, add all the ingredients to a pot over medium heat and stir until the cheese is melt-y and one consistency. If the sauce it too thick add a bit more milk. You want to make sure the sauce is pour-able.
- On a lined sheet pan spread out a layer of nachos. Top with half the nacho cheese, mushroom crumble and salsa over the nachos - then repeat for a second layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-12 minutes.
- While the nachos bake, prepare the cilantro lime sour cream. To a blender combine tofu, non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar, cilantro and lime juice. Pour sour cream into a squeeze bottle and set aside.
- Once the nachos have baked, drizzle with sour cream and top with pickled jalapeno, cilantro and green onions. Serve warm.
How to make Loaded Vegan Sheet Pan Nachos (video)