It’s our favourite season; pumpkin season! We want pumpkin decor, pumpkin spice, pumpkin smell and pumpkin taste. This awesome recipe brings you all four! Not only are the super pretty to look at but they also taste delicious. Even better, they’re way easy to make. We hate over-complicated recipes at Two Market Girls, so I assure you this is the farthest thing from it.
Not only are these Pumpkin Pie Jars the perfect end to your Thanksgiving meal, but they also add that last bit of decor to your already beautiful dinner table (thanks in part to our Pumpkin DIYs 3 Ways). These individual pumpkin pie jars can even be dressed up more. Add a name tag around each of them or add twine around the jar. The perfect dessert to leave ally our guests impressed.
Remember if you make this recipe we want to see it! Hastage us #twomarketgirls or tag us @twomarketgirls on any social media platform. If you have any other recipes that you would like us to try and make please let us know in the comment section below.
Pumpkin Pie JarsPrint
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1.25 cups coconut whipped cream, , divided
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1.25 tsp nutmeg, , divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pretzels, , chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, , chopped
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In bowl add the pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup of coconut whipped cream, ground ginger, cinnamon, 1/4 tsp of nutmeg and vanilla. Mix until all incorporated. Taste and adjust spices if needed.
- In a separate bowl add the chopped pretzels, chopped pecans, rolled oats, coconut sugar, agave nectar and the rest of the nutmeg. Stir with a wooden spoon until mixed thoroughly.
- Spread granola mix on baking sheet evenly. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes. Mix the granola on the baking sheet approximately every 10 minutes.
- To put your jars together, we used small mason jars. You can also use mugs or even your kitchen cups.
- Start with a layer of the granola, topped with about 1/4 cup of the pumpkin pie filling and top with about 1/4 cup of coconut whipped cream. Garish with a sprinkle of the granola on top.
How to Make Mini Vegan Pumpkin Pie Jars