Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Ooey-gooey-cheesy deliciousness. The perfect party appetizer paired with some chips and crostini. Watch as party guests come back for more and more, without knowing it's even vegan.
Servings 8 people
- 1 pkg tofutti vegan sour cream
- 1 pkg tofutti vegan cream cheese
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 pkg frozen spinach thawed
- 1 bag daiya pepper jack shreds
- Preheat oven to 400F
- To a food processor add the sour cream, cream cheese, mayo, and garlic. Process until smooth. Add the artichoke hearts and pulse until slightly chopped - you still want chunks of artichokes.
- Remove from the food processor and add to a large bowl. Add in the thawed spinach and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Mix until incorporated.
- Add mixture to an oven safe dish like a cast iron pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese on top. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes and broil afterwards for about 5-10 minutes until golden brown on top. Serve with tortilla chips and crostini and eat away.