New Year’s Eve is the holiday for delicious finger foods. No body wants to have a sit down meal for NYE. This sun-dried tomato pesto crostini, won’t only impress all your veg friends but also your non-veg friends too!
It’s earthy and delicious and paired perfectly with a dollop of cream cheese on top to cut through the intense flavour. These are a staple for any New Year’s Eve party!
Plus they are soooooo easy to make, which you all know is our jam here. We love being able to give you delicious and easy recipes and this is definitely one on top of the list in both categories.
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Crostini
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, + oil
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup black kale
- 1 cup basil leaves, + garnish
- 1 small baguette
- olive oil, for drizzle
- vegan cream cheese, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- To a food processor add sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives (be sure to remove the pits!), black kale and basil. Process until a chunky texture.
- Slice 1 small baguette into 1/2″ thick pieces. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake until toasted.
- Top baguette with sun-dried tomato pesto, 1/2 tsp of vegan cream cheese and a small basil leaf for garnish.