“Did you perhaps confuse this with your own turkey sandwich with a moist maker?” – Ross Geller
Who would enjoy The Moist Maker?
- FRIENDS Superfans
- Lovers of Thanksgiving
- Everybody else.
The Moist Maker
- 9 slices bread
- 1 batch vegan gravy*
- 1 batch classic vegan stuffing**
- 1 pkg Tofurkey Lightly Season Chick'n
- 1 tsp sage powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- salt + pepper, , to taste
- 25 g (1/4 cup) thawed cranberries
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) mustard
- Make a batch of our vegan mushroom gravy. Set aside.
- Make a batch of our vegan classic stuffing. Set aside.
- To a saucepan on medium heat add the Tofurkey chick'n and all the seasonings. Toss to combine and cook until the Tofurkey has slightly browned. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- To a blender or food processor make the cranberry mustard by blending mustard and thawed cranberries.
- To construct, you want to spread the cranberry mustard on one side of two slices of bread. Top one with vegan turkey, then soak a third slice of bread in gravy place on top of the turkey, top with stuffing and place the second bread with cranberry mustard on top. Repeat for a second sandwich.
How to make The Moist Maker Vegan Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich: