Cheesy, buffalo-y flatbread goodness. This super simple Vegan Buffalo Chicken Flatbread is the perfect weeknight dinner or game day appetizer.
Can you guess who’s recipe this is? If you said anyone other than Devin you clearly don’t watch our challenge videos enough. Buffalo sauce is her thing and she does it well! This Vegan Buffalo Chicken Flatbread is everything you want it to be AND it’s pretty much the easiest thing to make ever. Perfect for lunch, dinner or it makes a great appetizer or party food.
To say Devin is obsessed with Frank’s Buffalo Sauce would be the understatement of the year. She literally puts it on everything she can. Don’t believe us? Just check out all of our challenge videos where Buffalo sauce makes an appearance nearly every time. But because of her love for the sauce and her consistent use of it, she knows how to work it into a recipe in a very delicious way.
If there’s anything we like in our meals, it’s for them to be as simple as they can be. That’s why this recipe only has 5 ingredients. Yes you read that right; JUST FIVE INGREDIENTS.
- Ready-Made Flatbread
- Vegan Chicken Nuggets
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Sauce
- Vegan Shredded Cheese
How to make Vegan Buffalo Chicken Flatbread…
To make this super simple flatbread all you need to do is pre-bake the vegan chicken nuggets until golden. Then toss them in the buffalo sauce and bake for an additional couple of minutes. To prep the flatbread all you have to do is spread over vegan ranch dressing, sprinkle with vegan cheese and place on vegan buffalo chicken pieces. Bake until golden brown on the bottom of the flatbread and finish with a drizzle of buffalo sauce and ranch. Optionally you can also sprinkle on some fresh green onions and dill. Yep, it’s that easy.
Dev used pre-made ingredients for her recipe, but if you want to make some of the components from scratch – by all means do so. Also please keep in mind that if you plan to make this on pizza dough instead of flatbread, we recommend at least doubling the ingredients quantities listed in the recipe. Get the full recipe below.
Vegan Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
- 1 store-bought flatbread
- 80 g (about 4) vegan chicken nuggets
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) vegan ranch, divided
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) buffalo sauce, divided
- 84 g (3/4 cup) vegan shredded cheese
- (optional) green onions, sliced for topping
- (optional) fresh dill, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place vegan nuggets on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, flip and bake for another 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut them into small pieces. Coat pieces in 1/2 the buffalo sauce. Place back in the oven for another 3 minutes. Set aside.
- To your flatbread, spread 3/4 of the vegan ranch. Sprinkle on shredded vegan cheese of choice - we used the Daiya Monterrey Jack. Top with vegan Buffalo nugget pieces.
- Bake flatbread in the oven for 10 minutes or until the bottom of the flatbread is golden and crispy.
- Top with green onion and fresh dill (optional).
- Drizzle with buffalo sauce and ranch. Serve and enjoy.