Hands up if you love nachos, hands up if you love pizza. There shouldn’t be a single hand down. It only makes sense that we combined two of the most loved comfort foods. These Vegan Pizza Nachos will have everyone jumping with joy. Crispy tortilla chips topped with delicious marinara sauce, melted vegan cheese sauce and the classic pizza toppings. Each bite has the great taste of pizza AND nachos. The best of both wonderful worlds.
A layer of nachos topped with the most delicious cheese sauce. We know, when a vegan says cheese say all you think of is the amount of work it is. Well don’t fret because this cheese sauce is made for those looking for the same great taste with way less work. All you need is some cheese shreds, non-dairy milk and Stokes Vegan Cheese Sundried Tomato Cream Cheese. Yep, that’s all it takes for a delicious cheese perfect for nachos, pizza and dips.
Whip up our Pizza Nachos for your next party, whether it’s an Oscars watch party or game night or dinner party. Everyone will love this classic comfort food combination. Top yours to your flavour profile. Whatever your go-to pizza toppings are, feel free to change ours up. Even if that means you’re putting pineapple on it…
Check out the full written recipe and video below.
Vegan Pizza Nachos
- 1 bag nacho chips
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mushrooms finely diced
- 1 green pepper finely diced
- 1/2 large red onion finely diced
- 1 pkg Yves vegan pepperoni finely diced
- 1 pkg Stokes Vegan Cheese Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg Daiya Vegan Mozzarella Shreds
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 350F
- To make the cheese sauce: In a saucepan on medium heat add the Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Cream Cheese and 1/4 cup non-dairy milk. Stir until it melt down and becomes one smooth consistency. Add another 1/4 cup non-dairy milk and stir until combined. Slowly add the Daiya shreds and constantly stir until melted and smooth. Add another 1/4 cup non-dairy milk until smooth. If it's looking too thick add another splash of milk. Set aside, off the heat.
- In a cast iron skillet or sheet pan layer your nachos with nacho chips, marinara, cheese sauce, all the toppings (green peppers, mushrooms, vegan pepperoni, red onion), and repeat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chips just start to brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
How to make Vegan Pizza Nachos