Summer. It’s most people’s favourite season – including our very own Devin. It’s the time of sunny days, beach trips, and lots of barbecuing! The one issue with summer? It gets very hot! It seems as though here in Canada we get super cold winter and really hot summers. Which ever one you love, there is no doubt that sometimes you just need a little help warming or cooling your body. This summer we’ve devouring our Watermelon Mojito Popsicles to keep us cool.
Nothing cools you down better than a good popsicle. Most in the store are vegan, although be sure to check ingredients, however sometimes you just want to make your own. Ones you buy in store are often filled with sugar. Instead opt for our Watermelon Mojito Popsicles. Made with three simple ingredients; watermelon, limes and mint! That’s it – all delicious, all natural.
Feel free to customize this recipe to your liking – perhaps add some raspberries or black berries for a nice berry twist. Why not add a bit of rum for a true mojito popsicle? Check out the full recipe below.
Watermelon Mojito PopsiclesPrint
- 1/2 watermelon
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/3 cup mint
- Roughly chop your watermelon. The sizes don't matter too much as you will be blending it all to a juice.
- Add your watermelon to your high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in your lime juice and mint and blend until smooth.
- Pour your mix into popsicle molds or a muffin tin (a hack if you don't have a popsicle mold).
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or until frozen.
How to make Vegan Watermelon Mojito Popsicles