This recipe for Gingerbread People Cookies is sponsored by All-Clad Canada.
It’s gingerbread season!!! Dev’s favourite flavour season of the year because she is obsessed with gingerbread. Which means we can’t go through the holiday season without making something gingerbread flavoured. Thanks to All-Clad Canada it was easier than ever. We were sent their Pro-Release Bakeware 5-Piece Set and their 5-Piece Silicon Tool Set – just what we needed to make delicious Gingerbread People Cookies!
Gingerbread is pretty much the only thing that gets Dev through the winter season. If it wasn’t for them, she wouldn’t be able to handle the snow, the holiday season or anything else. So let’s all give a big round of applause to gingerbread for a second.
Why you need these Gingerbread People Cookies:
- Soft and Pillow-y
- Packed with Flavour
- Perfect for Gifting
- No Icing Needed
Let’s talk All-Clad Canada’s Pro-Release Bakeware 5-Piece Set and 5-Piece Silicon Tool Set. Firstly, they’re perfect for anyone who’s moving out for the first time – it’s everything you need to make delicious food in your own home. As always Kat LOVES the easy grip handles on all the bakeware and the silicon spatulas are built so well!
What the Pro-Release Bakeware 5-Piece Set includes:
- Half-Sheet Pan
- Cooling Rack
- Loaf Pan
- 2 Round Cake Pans
If you’re looking for a great gift for those new homeowners or those heading to college, look no further. Plus with the great quality, they’ll last so that they can even pass it down to their kids! And you can even start them off with their first recipe by sharing this one.
Get the full recipe below.
Gingerbread People Cookies
- 480 g (4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 21 g (4 tbsp) ginger powder
- 7 g (4 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 2 g (1 tsp) ground cloves
- 2 g (1 tsp) baking soda
- pinch salt
- 267 g (1 1/3 cup) brown sugar
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) coconut oil, melted
- 120 mL (1/2 cup) non-dairy milk
- 120 mL (1/2 cup) molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients and mix until combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the wet ingredients until smooth and emulsified. Add the wet to the dry and using a spatula mix until you can't anymore. Turn out the dough on a clean surface and fold until a smooth dough ball forms.
- Wrap dough in clear wrap and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a flour surface or in between two sheets of parchment until about 1/3" thick. Make them thicker or thinner depending on a how soft you want your cookie.
- Place cookies on a lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on cooling rack for about 10 minutes. We didn't ice them, but if you want to make sure the cookies cool completely before you do.
How to make plant-based Gingerbread People Cookies: