Creamy and cheesy, this quick and easy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta will be your new favourite dinner! The delicious sauce is made with vegan creamy cheese and packed with spinach and artichokes that perfect coats the pasta.
*This post is sponsored by All-Clad Canada
We took everyone’s favourite party dip and made into an quick and easy weeknight dinner! Hands up if you love Spinach & Artichoke dip. I mean, who doesn’t? By making a few tweaks to a delicious dip, we made an equally as delicious pasta dinner. Perfectly balanced with a creamy, fresh, and vibrant flavour profile with a super light and delicious experience.
We teamed up with All-Clad Canada* this week to show you what you can make with their Stainless 7-Quart Pasta Pentola and d3 Stainless 10″ Fry Pan. Obviously we had to make pasta. You don’t get a beautiful pasta pentola and not make pasta!
Starting off this recipe with a creamy roux made with vegan butter, artichoke marinade, shallots and garlic. Made creamy with the addition of non-dairy milk, vegan cream cheese, vegan mozzarella shreds and finished with some spinach and artichokes. This dish looks fancy AF, but comes together in about 20 minutes making it perfect for weeknight dinners.
Why you’ll love this Spinach Artichoke Pasta:
- Light, vibrant, and packed with spinach!
- The perfect weeknight dinner that comes together in just 20 minutes!
- A creamy and delicious sauce packed full of flavour.
- Carbs, carbs and more carbs – need we say more?
Let’s talk All-Clad:
We have been blown away with All-Clad since the beginning and this week is no exception. The pasta pentola is seriously a game changer. With a colander built right into the pot there’s no need to pick up a big heavy pot of boiling water to strain – instead just lift out the colander and it’s done. You don’t have to remember to save pasta water before dumping it out AND no more lifting hot and heavy pots.
The d3 Stainless 10″ Fry Pan is equally as amazing. It’s light weight, making it easy for tossing, plus it heats up so quickly! Also don’t let the look fool you, this pan is deceptively big. We were able to cook up our pasta sauce and add the pasta to toss to it!
How to make this Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta:
Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Pasta
- 220 g bow-tie pasta
- 16 g flour
- 35 g shallots, sliced
- 30 g garlic, minced
- 150 g frozen spinach, thawed
- 125 g marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 60 mL (¼ cup) artichoke marinade
- 375 mL (1⅔ cups) non-dairy milk
- 16 g bouillon paste
- 110 g vegan cream cheese
- 16 g nutritional yeast
- black pepper, , to taste
- 110 g vegan mozzarella shreds
- 1/2 lemon, , juiced
- chili flakes, , to taste
- Over medium-high heat, bring the pasta pentola filled with water to a boil and a sprinkle of salt, and cook pasta according to instructions on the package. Once cooked lift out the built in colander and place on a dish cloth to rest. Keep pasta water to the side, in case you need to thin out the sauce.
- To the d3 Stainless 10" Fry Pan add artichoke marinade and heat on medium for 60 seconds. Toss in the shallots and garlic, sauté for 3-5 minutes or until translucent. Add flour and stir to make a roux.
- Add the non-dairy milk and bouillon paste, stir until combined. Stir in vegan cream cheese, thawed spinach and artichoke hearts. Cook for about 5 minutes than add vegan mozzarella shreds and stir until melted.
- Add nutritional yeast, chili flakes, black pepper and lemon juice. Stir to combine then remove from heat. If the sauce is too thin, keep on heat for a few more minutes until it thickens. If the sauce is a little thick, add a splash of the pasta water to thin.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce and serve hot.